|We are seeking motivated and hungry scaffolder and labourers to join our team.|
Working in the residential space alongside a multitude of major builds, our work is fast paced and on-going, as the QLD housing market experiences high growth volume.
This is NOT project or commercial work, this is ongoing/consistent work, with our sub-contract crews completing multiple jobs daily, Monday to Friday & Saturdays at your availability.
The minimum requirements to be considered:
• Reliable transport.
• Construction Induction card.
• All relevant PPE.
• Basic Scaffold Ticket (preferred but not required).
• Working at heights (preferred but not required).
• About the role.
• Erecting & dismantling of scaffold (predominantly residential)
• Job/Run sheets provided daily
• Submission of reports
• Manual labour
|We are looking for an experienced Truck Driver to join our team ASAP.|
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Current MR license
• Crane truck experience highly preferred
• Scaffold experience preferred but not essential
• Physically fit and able to complete manual labour tasks including packing and strapping